How I Work:
… a friendly, flexible, professional garden design service. Partnership is key to the success of the project, with you (the client), me (designer), suppliers, and the select skilled workmen who will build the garden. Planting design is key, plants make the garden!
My garden design services include:
– Garden design, technical drawings, specifications for your garden, for landscapers or architects
– Garden planning permission drawings for submission to local council.
– Planting plans, supply of plants and planting service.
– Plant maintenance schedules.
– Garden lighting plans
– 3D modelling of your garden, which help you see what your finished garden will look like.
– Project Monitoring. Overseeing the construction of the garden to make sure it all goes to plan.
– Pots, garden furniture supply, garden styling.
Why use a garden designer?
– bring a new creativity and perspective to your garden
– access to specialised contractors, tried and tested
– garden designer will know where to source products and materials
– having a garden design will help you avoid expensive mistakes
– choosing the most appropriate plants for beds and borders, ie protect investment
– save you time
Typical project budgets:
Our gardens typically cost between £10,000 and £100,000 for the complete garden build (includes all hardlandscaping, fencing, plants, labour etc)